An information clause for persons who have consented to the processing of their data personal for marketing purposes.
1. Personal Data Administrator The administrator of your personal data is jointly "KONEKT-BIS" Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa with its registered office in Piekoszów, P.P.H. "KONEKT- TKANINY" Adriana Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, P.P.H. "KONEKT" Artur Chrabąszcz based in Piekoszów, "ELEX TKANINY -BIS" S.C. Artur Chrabąszcz, Elżbieta Chrabąszcz, Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX" Elżbieta Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX -BIS" Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX TKANINA" S.C. Elżbieta Chrabąszcz, Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, P.P.H "WEKTOR" Marcin Chrabąszcz based in Piekoszów related to the agreement on the co-administration, then: Co-administrators. Details of the arrangements between the Coordinators have been published on the websites of the Co-Administrators, http://tkaniny-konekt.pl/, http://elex-bis.com.pl/, http://tkaniny-wektor.pl/ in the "RODO" tab ). It is these entities that set the goals and methods of processing your personal data.
2. Contact details The co-Ministrars have appointed a point of contact for the data subjects: by e-mail: email@example.com, by phone to the phone number: 888 108 511, or in writing to the address of the Co-Administrators.
3. Purpose and legal basis of data processing The co-administrators process your personal data only on the basis of law and for specific purposes, i.e. for marketing purposes of the Co-Ministrators, in particular to promote the services and goods of the Co-Ministrators, in particular to send offers, newsletter, informational, advertising or promotional materials regarding goods or services, as well as for promotional and marketing events organized by Joint Administrations and other events organized by the Joint Administrators in relation to their subject matter, as well as events co-administered by the Joint Ministers. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO, or voluntary consent.
4. Recipients The recipients of personal data provided by you are entities providing co-administrators with the services or entities to which the Co-Administrator has entrusted data processing under the contract, as well as entities authorized under the law, including state authorities.
5. Storage period Your personal data will be stored until it is withdrawn by You consent.
6. Rights You have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to rectify them, as well as the right to remove them or limit processing and the right to transfer data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and withdrawal of consent may take place through a unilateral representation and does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Automated decision making Personal data processed under this agreement will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling. Personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
8. Providing data is voluntary.